Over 24 years Farm Credit West has awarded over $797,500 in scholarships to 232 students.
Recipients of Farm Credit West College scholarships have clearly demonstrated their commitment to agriculture and worked to make a difference in their communities. These students will receive a $1,500 scholarship towards higher education for the 2018-19 school year. Scholars that continue to maintain academic excellence are eligible to renew their $1,500 scholarship for up to three years after their initial award, bringing the total award available to $6,000 per scholar. For students renewing their scholarship, please send your 2017-8 transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1, 2018.
Farm Credit West’s college scholarship program is an important component of our commitment to young and beginning farmers. By supporting the education of these students, we are investing in the future of agriculture.
Renewing Scholarship Winners:
- Amairan Chohan, Yuba City, CA
- Joshua Cramer, Lemoore, CA
- Lauren Danna, Browns Valley, CA
- Sarah Dreyer, Exeter, CA
- Angelica Fernandes, Tipton, CA
- Nitin Gupta, Tulare, CA
- Grace Guthrie, Porterville, CA
- Macy Hill, Live Oak, CA
- Anna Hinrichs, San Miguel, CA
- Cory Kasbergen, Woodland, CA
- Katie Lacey, Lone Pine, CA
- Maggie Madden, Paso Robles, CA
- Madison Mellon, Yuma, AZ
- Ryan Montemajni, St. Paul, NE
- Elena Montemagni, St. Paul, NE
- Simrit Pamma, Live Oak, CA
- Matt Pandol, Delano, CA
- Stephanie Pandol, Delano, CA
- Colby Pantaleoni, Gridley, CA
- Chloe Richardson, Fillmore, CA
- Harleen Sandhu, Yuba City, CA
- Arvin Sihota, Selma, CA
- Stephanie Stewart, Waterford, CA
- Kelsey Swall Tulare, CA
- Logan Taylor, Yuba City, CA
- Caroline Van Ruiten, Robbins, CA
For more information or questions please email email@example.com.